A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Cheema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Cheema is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheema graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheema has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- St Joseph Hospital Parkersburg Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Akhtar Cheema MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Cheema practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Cheema has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Cheema practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bellerose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Farmingdale, NY.
See Bellerose Pathologists.