A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhtar Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhtar Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akhtar Hussain practice?
- Dr. Akhtar Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhtar Hussain practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.