A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, Internist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BronchoscopyPleural biopsy Thoracentesis Ventilator management Critical care Lung function tests BrachytherapyPulmonary stress test Sleep disorders CVP insertion Asthma COPD
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akhtar K. Siddiqui practice?
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui practices Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Aurora Pulmonologists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Sleep Medicine Doctors.