A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, Internist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- BronchoscopyPleural biopsy Thoracentesis Ventilator management Critical care Lung function tests BrachytherapyPulmonary stress test Sleep disorders CVP insertion Asthma COPD
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhtar K Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akhtar K. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Pulmonologists and Aurora Critical Care Practitioners.