A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, Internist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- BronchoscopyPleural biopsy Thoracentesis Ventilator management Critical care Lung function tests BrachytherapyPulmonary stress test Sleep disorders CVP insertion Asthma COPD
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akhtar K Siddiqui MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akhtar K. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akhtar Siddiqui practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Pulmonologists and Aurora Critical Care Practitioners.