A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aki Puryear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aki Puryear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puryear
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puryear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aki Puryear, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puryear graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puryear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Toledo Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aki Puryear MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aki Puryear practice?
- Dr. Aki Puryear has 1 office location.
Dr. Aki Puryear practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.