Dr. Aki Puryear Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aki Puryear?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Aki Puryear?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Excellent with kids!

I took my son to see him yesterday. He was so great with him! He had my son laughing and having a great time the entire appointment. I've never seen my son have so much fun at a doctor's appointment before. If you have a child that is nervous around doctors, I would highly recommend Dr. Puryear. He put my son at ease the second he walked in the door, giving him fist bumps right away (with blow ups and jellyfish and all!). In addition to this, he was very thorough and covered everything we went to see him for. I would highly recommend him! The only negative was that he was running behind that day, so we had to wait quite a bit past our appointment time. But luckily Cardinal Glennon's waiting room has plenty to keep kids occupied, so my son didn't really get bored/antsy at all.

February 25th, 2016

exceptional bed side manner, knowledgeable in his field! He is the best

January 12th, 2016

1 hospital stay, 1 follow up procedure, 3 follow up appointments and never met the doctor and my daughters leg was not set properly. There was also tissue in her growth plate that was noticed the night of the setting, but never was discussed as an issue, 6 weeks later to have to have it removed by another Orthopedic Surgeon with high importance!

October 17th, 2015

He is the best there is.!

October 14th, 2015

Exceptional approach! Always concerned with making sure we are comfortable and understand procedures.

January 30th, 2014

I love going my follow ups with Dr Puryear he is very friendly always has a good attitude has been my favorite Doctor

October 14th, 2012

awsome dr.

dr.pyuer is awsome my son broke his leg a couple yrs back a differnt dr. put him in a cast up to his hip said he would be in it for months needless to say my son was 15 and 6 ft tall a full lenght cast dsnt work out well i had call and got a differnt dr. which happened to be dr.pyuer went and seen him he said he could have him walking in two weeks he did surgey put in some hardware and two weeks later he was walking with a boot sometimes the wait was a little long but i dnt mind because hes agreat dr answers every questions and never made us feel rushed i would recommed him to any one

March 25th, 2011

Amazing

Although my daughters diagnosis is still unclear, we love Dr Puryear! He and his staff have been so great. I have not had to wait even 24 hours to get test results and he is very thorough. I am confident he will diagnose the problem with my daughters hip and that she will get better. I would recommend dr puryear. Amazing!

September 12th, 2010

My daughter has a pin in her ankle and was in a car accident and now has back problems. This doctor told me he would not do any pain medicine because she was hurting because of depression. We had x-rays done to prove that YES in fact she was hurting because her back was messed up NOT because of "depression" and I am now looking for another more understanding doctor.

June 15th, 2009

Great Doctor

Great bedside manner. Dr. Puryear can put a smile on the face of a terrified 11 year old girl before surgery. I trusted him with my daughters life and health, and I would do so again with much less fear.

March 1st, 2017