A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akifa Samdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akifa Samdani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akifa Samdani, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samdani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Samdani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- NY Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akifa F Samdani MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Akifa F. Samdani practice?
- Dr. Akifa Samdani has 1 office location.
Dr. Akifa Samdani practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.