A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akiko Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akiko Suzuki, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akiko Suzuki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Suzuki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akiko Suzuki MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akiko Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Akiko Suzuki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Akiko Suzuki practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.