A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akikur Mohammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akikur Mohammad, Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akikur Mohammad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- opiatealcohol Addiction
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammad graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohammad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Lac-University Of Southern Ca, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akikur Reza Mohammad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akikur R. Mohammad practice?
- Dr. Akikur Mohammad has 1 office location.
Dr. Akikur Mohammad practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Agoura Hills, CA.
See Agoura Hills Psychiatrists.