A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akil Loli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akil Loli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akil Loli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loli graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akil Loli practice?
Dr. Akil Loli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Nuclear Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Cardiologists, Phoenix General Practitioners, Phoenix Hospitalists, and Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians.