A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akil Loli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akil Loli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akil Loli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Loli graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akil I. Loli practice?
Dr. Akil Loli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, Hospitalist, and Nuclear Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Cardiologists, Phoenix General Practitioners, and Phoenix Nuclear Medicine Physicians.