A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akil Loli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akil Loli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akil Loli, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loli graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akil Loli MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Akil Loli practice?
- Dr. Akil Loli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Akil Loli practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.