A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akil Loli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akil Loli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loli
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akil Loli, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Loli graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akil I Loli MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Akil I. Loli practice?
- Dr. Akil Loli has 1 office location.
Dr. Akil Loli practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.