A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akila Venkataraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akila Venkataraman, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akila Venkataraman, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkataraman graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Venkataraman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akila DR Venkataraman MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Akila D. Venkataraman practice?
- Dr. Akila Venkataraman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Akila Venkataraman practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.