A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akilah Weber Lashore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akilah Weber Lashore is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber Lashore graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber Lashore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akilah Faizah Weber Lashore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Akilah F. Weber Lashore practice?
- Dr. Akilah Weber Lashore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akilah Weber Lashore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.