A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akilah Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akilah Weber is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akilah Faizah Weber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Akilah F. Weber practice?
- Dr. Akilah Weber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Akilah Weber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Dallas, TX.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.