A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akilan Arumugham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akilan Arumugham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akilan Arumugham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arumugham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Arumugham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akilan Arumugham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Akilan Arumugham practice?
- Dr. Akilan Arumugham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akilan Arumugham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.