A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akilan Arumugham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akilan Arumugham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arumugham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arumugham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akilan Arumugham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arumugham graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Arumugham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akilan Arumugham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Akilan Arumugham practice?
- Dr. Akilan Arumugham has 1 office location.
Dr. Akilan Arumugham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.