A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akindele Kolade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akindele Kolade is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolade
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kolade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akindele Kolade, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolade graduated from Palacky University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kolade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akindele E Kolade MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Akindele E. Kolade practice?
- Dr. Akindele Kolade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akindele Kolade practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA and Henderson, NV.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.