A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akindele Kolade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akindele Kolade is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolade
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akindele Kolade, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolade graduated from Palacky University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kolade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akindele E Kolade MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Akindele E. Kolade practice?
- Dr. Akindele Kolade has 1 office location.
Dr. Akindele Kolade practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.