A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akindele Kolade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akindele Kolade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akindele Kolade, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolade graduated from Palacky University Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kolade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akindele Emmanuel Kolade MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Akindele E. Kolade practice?
- Dr. Akindele Kolade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akindele Kolade practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists and Walnut Creek Child Psychiatrists.