A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Lalude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Lalude is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalude
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lalude Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalude graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lalude has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A O Tayo Lalude MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A O. Lalude practice?
- Dr. A Lalude has 1 office location.
Dr. A Lalude practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.