A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akindiji Lalude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akindiji Lalude is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalude graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalude has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lalude accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akindiji O. Lalude practice?
Dr. Akindiji Lalude practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.