A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Lalude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Lalude is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lalude
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalude graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lalude has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A O Tayo Lalude MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A O. Lalude practice?
- Dr. A Lalude has 1 office location.
Dr. A Lalude practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.