A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akinwande
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Akinwande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinwande graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Akinwande has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Major Hospital
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akindolapo O Akinwande MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Akindolapo O. Akinwande practice?
- Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande has 1 office location.
Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande practices Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.