Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande
Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Akinwande is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Independent Physicians and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. Dr. Akinwande has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Akindolapo Akinwande is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Aron Kefela
Indianapolis, IN 0.07 mi7
Dr. Garrick Hubbard
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Indianapolis, IN 0.09 mi16
Dr. Naftali Bechar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.11 mi22