A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayeni
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ayeni Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayeni graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ayeni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akinlawon Olugbenga Ayeni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akinlawon O. Ayeni practice?
- Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni practices Family Medicine near Halethorpe, MD.
See Halethorpe Primary Care Doctors.