A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayeni graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ayeni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akinlawon Olugbenga Ayeni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akinlawon O. Ayeni practice?
- Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akinlawon Ayeni practices Family Medicine near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Family Physicians.