Dr. Akinola Ayodeji MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Dothan, AL

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2014
Thank you, Dr.Ayodeji for helping me , thanks to you my thyroid surgery went great and im doing better ,the way you explained everything to me and spent time with my husband and myself we are truly greatful to you .

June 25th, 2013
The staff is polite and professional. Waiting time is around 15-25 mins. Getting an appointment is very tuff. The main thing was not taking the time to look for the best treatment for me. I'm fairly young (under 35) and was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I was treated with the gel which did not do well for me. Plus that type of treatment makes you dependent and infertile ( Both of which was not explained to me). I started my own research for a better treatment. I came across a treatment known as clomid which allows your body to naturally make test. Dr. A told me to take the gel for another couple months. I'm sorry I don't have time for this "wait and see" crap. If I'm feeling horrible on the gel after 3 months then why would it be any different in another 2? Anyhow, I found a Urologist that is familiar with the treatment I researched and I'm currently on that treatment instead. After 2 weeks I was feeling back to normal. As mentioned before, nice staff and nice facility. However, if your not a typical type of patient they see, they are not gonna take the time to find the best treatment for you. It always boils down to doing the research yourself if you want to get better...

January 21st, 2010
I am very happy to have found such a good doctor. It may take a while to get in to see him, but that is almost always a good sign. Who wants to go to the doctor who nobody else wants to see?! A doctor in high demand is naturally going to have a full, busy schedule. An empty waiting room is not always a good thing!

July 22nd, 2017