A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinola Ogundipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akinola Ogundipe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akinola Ogundipe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogundipe graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Ogundipe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogundipe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akinola O. Ogundipe practice?
Dr. Akinola Ogundipe practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Ponca City, OK.
See Coffeyville Internists, Coffeyville Hematologists, and Coffeyville Oncologists.