A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinori Adachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akinori Adachi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Adachi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akinori Adachi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Akinori Adachi practice?
- Dr. Akinori Adachi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akinori Adachi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.