A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinori Adachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akinori Adachi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor and Pelvic Reconstruction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adachi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adachi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Akinori Adachi practice?
Dr. Akinori Adachi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.