A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akinyi Adija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Adija graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Adija has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akinyi Adija MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Akinyi Adija practice?
- Dr. Akinyi Adija has 5 office locations.
Dr. Akinyi Adija practices Pediatrics near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Beachwood Pediatricians.