Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akira Nishimura
Dr. Akira Nishimura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conroe, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nishimura is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Hospital, Conroe Regional Medical Center and St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Akira Nishimura has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Akira Nishimura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Conroe, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Guangquan Zhao
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Conroe, TX 0 mi29
Dr. John Carwile
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Conroe, TX 0 mi22