A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akira Numajiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akira Numajiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akira Numajiri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Numajiri graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Numajiri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akira Stuart Numajiri MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akira S. Numajiri practice?
- Dr. Akira Numajiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Akira Numajiri practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.