Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akiva Abraham
Dr. Akiva Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton Park, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Abraham is affiliated with Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus, Samaritan Hospital and St Peter's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Akiva Abraham has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Akiva Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton Park, NY.
Dr. William Anyaegbunam
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clifton Park, NY 0.43 mi31
Dr. Josefina Marin
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clifton Park, NY 0.91 mi41
Dr. Vincent Corcoran
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clifton Park, NY 0.91 mi25