A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akiyoshi Kido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akiyoshi Kido, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kido graduated from Kyushu University, Fukuoka.
Dr. Kido has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Three Rivers Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan