A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akkamma Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akkamma Ravi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Kasturba Medical College, India.
Dr. Ravi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akkamma Ravi MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akkamma Ravi practice?
- Dr. Akkamma Ravi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akkamma Ravi practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.