A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akkamma Rava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akkamma Rava, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rava graduated from Kasturba Medical College, India.
Dr. Rava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akkamma Rava MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akkamma Rava practice?
- Dr. Akkamma Rava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akkamma Rava practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.