A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akkamma Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akkamma Ravi, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Kasturba Medical College, India.
Dr. Ravi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akkamma Ravi MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akkamma Ravi practice?
- Dr. Akkamma Ravi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akkamma Ravi practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Oncologists.