A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akkaraju Sarma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarma
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarma graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Sarma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akkaraju Venkata Sarma MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akkaraju V. Sarma practice?
- Dr. Akkaraju Sarma has 1 office location.
Dr. Akkaraju Sarma practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.