A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akram Fram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akram Fram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fram
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fram Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fram graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Fram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akram Fram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akram Fram practice?
- Dr. Akram Fram has 1 office location.
Dr. Akram Fram practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians and Lapeer Internists.