Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akram Kholoki
Dr. Akram Kholoki, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Valparaiso, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kholoki is affiliated with St Anthony Memorial Health Centers, Regency Hospital O Northwest Indiana and St Anthony Medical Center. Dr. Kholoki has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Akram Kholoki has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Akram Kholoki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Jay Shah
Valparaiso, IN 0 mi7
Dr. Raghuram Dasari
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Valparaiso, IN 0 mi16
Dr. Hector Marchand
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Valparaiso, IN 0 mi42