A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akram Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akram Mahmoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akram H Mahmoud DO and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Akram H. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Akram Mahmoud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Akram Mahmoud practices Neurological Surgery near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Gahanna, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Appleton Neurological Surgeons.