A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akram Mushtaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akram Mushtaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mushtaha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mushtaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaha graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Mushtaha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akram A Mushtaha MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Akram A. Mushtaha practice?
- Dr. Akram Mushtaha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Allergists.