A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akram Mushtaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akram Mushtaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mushtaha
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mushtaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mushtaha graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Mushtaha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akram A Mushtaha MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Akram A. Mushtaha practice?
- Dr. Akram Mushtaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha practices Allergy & Immunology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Allergists.