Psychiatrists

Salt Creek Therapy Ctr
616 E Ogden Ave
Naperville, IL 60563
630-983-7530
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 19th, 2013

My daughter has been a patient of his for two years after being admitted to Hinsdale Hospital for depression/behavior disorders. He's always late for scheduled appointments yet charges a hefty fee if you need to reschedule. Currently looking for a new doctor because he consistently lets prescriptions lapse forcing me to pay hefty out of pocket fees for emergency refills. He's impossible to reach to discuss care or treatment. On every occasion his staff pages him to return calls and never does. The only time I was able to get a response from him is by telling hospital staff I refuse treatment by him while my daughter was hospitalized. Horrible experience every time I've needed anything from him other than a bill.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Denise on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Razzouk saved my life. During one of the darkest times of my life, he took his time with me, treated me with respect and helped me through. I truly do not believe I would be here today if it weren't for Dr. Razzouk. He is a very smart and compassionate doctor. I feel blessed to have him participate in my care. I never had to wait very long for him in his office, but if I did, it would be worth the wait to receive his care.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2013

He is very self centered and seems to do things to bill more versus what is right for his patients. He does not seem to listen to the staff. Very late in returning calls. Am very disappointed in him.

|  Ripoff-Avoid this one like the Plague!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Very quick to recommend ECT treatments, which he does himself & gets reimbursed! Also recommends the day time program, of of which he is the director! More money for him. NEVER on time for appointments. My average wait time was 1 to 1/2 hours and that was for a SCHEDULED appointment.Never even verbally acknowledged he was running late. Very self centered. When I had ECT treatments, he kept the entire team waiting (RN, anastheologist etc) and didn't even acknowledge that he was late! Other team members had to page him repeatedly! He is the medical director at Hinsdale Hospital Psychiatry, which is a disgrace. He ought be ashamed of himself for how he rips people off and makes recommendations that are in his best interest financially, as opposed to waht is in the patient's best interest.

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

diagnosed my daughter, had her doing much better within weeks of initial treatment

|  Waste of time.  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

Doesn't return calls. Late on getting prescriptions filled. Allowed medication prescriptions to run out on very ill patient. Only cares about if you have good insurance.