A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akrit Sodhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akrit Sodhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sodhi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sodhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akrit Sodhi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodhi graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sodhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akrit Singh Sodhi MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Akrit S. Sodhi practice?
- Dr. Akrit Sodhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Akrit Sodhi practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.