A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akrit Sodhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akrit Sodhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sodhi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sodhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akrit Sodhi, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Sodhi graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sodhi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akrit Singh Sodhi MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Akrit S. Sodhi practice?
- Dr. Akrit Sodhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Akrit Sodhi practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.