Dr. Akshay Amin Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Akshay Amin?

My Most Trusted Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Amin has been my doctor since I went into renal failure in 1994. He is always available by phone whenever I've had an issue or question. He has the best caring attitude and is extremely easy to talk to about my diagnsis or problem. He never hesitates to run tests until he is completely satisfied he has gotten to the bottom of the issue. He is so personable, he always asks about my wife and kids. If I have a problem or question about what another doctor tells me, I always check with Dr. Amin for his opinion to make sure it is the best solution for my personal health profile.

Posted on December 9th, 2016