A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akshay Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhandari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans