A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akshay Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akshay Bhandari is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhandari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akshay Bhandari MD is a male Oncologist , has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Akshay Bhandari practice?
- Dr. Akshay Bhandari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akshay Bhandari practices Urology and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Urologists and Miami Oncologists.