A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akshay Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akshay Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dave has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akshay Shivprasad Dave MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akshay S. Dave practice?
- Dr. Akshay Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akshay Dave practices Family Medicine near Gibbstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Gibbstown Primary Care Doctors.