A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akshay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akshay Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Akshay Shah, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akshay Babubhai Shah MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Akshay B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Akshay Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Akshay Shah practices Infectious Disease near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Southgate, MI.