Dr. Akshay Vakharia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Akshay Vakharia?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Akshay Vakharia?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 6th, 2011

Good Dr. BAD receptionist!

I love Dr. Vakharia, but his office mgmt. is very lacking in every aspect of office skills. You always have to leave a voice mail & hope that she calls you back, I had to wait over a month for a return call. Then I finally get in to see him & he schedules me for a procedure. The day of I called the hospital & found I was never scheduled. And of course no one can get hold of him to discuss it because she doesn't answer the phone! Very disgusted with this practice & as much as I like him as a physician, not sure I will continue seeing him. Been seeing him almost 2 years but I cannot handle this disorganization.

October 4th, 2015