Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internist, Pain Management Specialist

Va North Texas Health Care System: Dallas Va Medical Center
4500 S Lancaster Rd
Dallas, TX 75216
214-742-8388
Locations and availability (7)

|  Good Dr. BAD receptionist!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

I love Dr. Vakharia, but his office mgmt. is very lacking in every aspect of office skills. You always have to leave a voice mail & hope that she calls you back, I had to wait over a month for a return call. Then I finally get in to see him & he schedules me for a procedure. The day of I called the hospital & found I was never scheduled. And of course no one can get hold of him to discuss it because she doesn't answer the phone! Very disgusted with this practice & as much as I like him as a physician, not sure I will continue seeing him. Been seeing him almost 2 years but I cannot handle this disorganization.

|  Finally A Doctor Who Could Help Me!  |  show details
by Sandy Walsworth on Oct 30th, 2009

After 7 years of dealing with chronic back pain (I have had 5 lumbar surgeries)and seeing other doctors, Dr. Vakharia was my Godsend! I thought I was doomed to live a life of pain meds. But after my first visit, he recommended some diagnostic injections and within 2 days I was totally pain free! I didn't know how to act. No more pain meds, I was clear headed, I was the happiest I had been since I injured my back in 2001. I am now waiting for my husband to get over the flu to have my rhizotomy performed so it can be more permanent. I highly recommend Dr. Vakharia to anyone needing pain relief. I fully believe he will do whatever is necessary to help you achieve it. My husband is next in line for him to help him with his thoracic spine! Dr. Vakharia is my hero!Sandy Walsworth, Thackerville, Ok.