A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Akwasi Sefa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Akwasi Sefa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sefa graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Sefa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Akwasi A Sefa MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Akwasi A. Sefa practice?
- Dr. Akwasi Sefa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Akwasi Sefa practices Internal Medicine near Baker, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baker Internists.