Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akwasi Sefa
Dr. Akwasi Sefa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baker, LA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sefa is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge and Womans Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Akwasi Sefa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Akwasi Sefa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Henry Dixon
Baton Rouge, LA 0.02 mi43
Dr. Warren Fraser
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.11 mi45
Dr. Patricia Barnes
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.25 mi40