Dr. Al-Amin Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Al-Amin Khalil?

September 28th, 2015

He was making jokes while I was at my office visit in terrible pain and said tramidol not even a full script. And he joked about my external fixadure on my leg

March 23rd, 2015

Poor Review of doctor and staff

Dr. Khjalill's staff are very rude to you when you have to ask them to contact him. I had an MRI done and Tarlov Cysts were found but no size or number of the cysts were written on the report. I learned that only Dr. Khalil can tell the radiologist who read the report to include that information in an amended report. Dr. Khalil's staff told him of my request and all he told them was that I had to make a follow up appointment. I had already made a follow up appointment that was in place. The staff does not check their scheduler system to see that you have made an appointment so you go round and round with that issue and the reason you are calling gets totally lost in the shuffle of it all. I must wait until the time of my follow up appointment to personally tell Dr. Khalil that I want my MRI report amended, which is 3 weeks from now. I was told Dr. Khalil is out of the country and that he would return in April, but they don't know when. This just isn't good enough, to be left hanging wondering how many cysts you have or how large they are. The staff just told me that the doctor has other patients; how rude and insensitive is that. They talk over you when you try to tell them that if they were in your shoes they would want to know this information. So, you get nowhere dealing with them. And, the Patient Advocate people aren't any help except getting the doctor's office to just phone you where you go through this whole rigamaroll again and again.

September 20th, 2014

Good Doctor.

I have rsd/crps and I see this doctor to have nerve blocks done over at UH. The blocks are not working but that has nothing to do with Dr.khalil's treatment. He has been doing all he can to manage my pain and he is good at what he does. I had a botched foot surgery and was referred to him by an orthopedic surgeon. I am so happy that I have Dr.Khalil as my doctor. he is very humble, professional, down to earth and funny too. his bedside manners and skills are remarkable, it is hard to find doctors like him. Sometimes when i go to have treatment he is working with residents and i can tell that he is a great teacher and wants them to learn the skills he possess.

March 18th, 2013

Cant be bothered by his patients

I have been trying for 3 months to get him to return a call to me. He recommended and started a "3 shot" pain injection treatment, but has yet to finish. Even a one star ratings is too good. I am looking for another doctor, one who cares.

April 21st, 2012

I found him to be decent and kind. Pain mgmt is a tough business for both doctor and patient and he is willing to help once all the preliminary treatments are tried.

January 30th, 2012

My interaction with his intern was great, but I saw the doctor for a total of about 2 minutes. He left me high and dry over a holiday. I called 2x a day every day for a week prior to a holiday weekend to get a refill of my medications and he never called in a refill. I ended up having to get them from my family doctor. The poor secretary was beside herself. She conveyed messages but neither the medical assistant nor the doctor returned my pleas for a refill of my medicines until the over a week later. I switched doctors. How thoughtless to leave a patient with no options, or other on-call staff, even if you do go on vacation?!

January 3rd, 2012

terrible Dr - stay away!!

terrible Dr. he is unclear with his communication and plays little word games he hurt me every time he examined me, his office is chaotic, his staff is unfriendly and often rude. When confronted he says whatever will help him whether truth or not and is constantly looking at his incoming texts and takes cell phone calls during appts. - after just a few visits I moved on and hope my complaints help others avoid him

August 22nd, 2011

Excellent Dr

Had low back pain. Had back injection at another hospital which increased my pain significantly. I met him and he did a second injection in my back which almost cured my back pain. An excellent doctor knows what he is doing.

January 11th, 2011

I have chronic pain in my leggs and went to see this Dr and I must say, he saw me for 5 minutes...after i saw a nurse and his intern and said the pain was because of my weight....even though it is from lymphadema. he did nothing for me, i heard him in the hall discussing me with his inters and they just laughed about me weight. he is a fraud as a healer!

August 6th, 2010

Excellent, friendly Doctor. Very professional and very good at what he does! Smart man!

September 27th, 2017