A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Aly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Al Aly, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Aly, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Said Aly MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Al S. Aly practice?
- Dr. Al Aly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Al Aly practices Plastic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.