A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Brooks, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Lester Brooks MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Al L. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Al Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Al Brooks practices Radiology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Rocklin Radiologists.