A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Brooks, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Lester Brooks MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Al L. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Al Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Al Brooks practices Radiology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Rocklin Radiologists.