A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Faigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Al Faigin, General Practitioner with Obstetrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lipid Disorders
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faigin graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faigin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Edward Faigin DO is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Al E. Faigin practice?
- Dr. Al Faigin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Al Faigin practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.