General Practitioner with Obstetrics
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

I was an OB patient of Dr Al's and he was my son's PCP. With my second pregnancy, I came to him with concerns of low amniotic fluid due to tapering weight gain and fetal growth. He brushed it off and didnt order any tests. It turns out that my child had a genetic condition and I ended up losing the baby a week later (at 20 weeks). The last time I visited him with a persistent diaper rash on my son, he told me that it was a yeast infection and that I obviously didnt wash my hands before preparing his food. I am changing doctors and will not be going back.

|  show details
by Thelma on Dec 18th, 2013

I have use Dr. Al since 1990. Dr Al is one that gets to know you and one of the most caring doctors. I have been to many doctor before Dr. Al and I felt all they wanted to do was rush you in and out. I did not take the time to listen or really explains things to you. I have had 2 surgeries and Dr. Al has been right in the operating room with me. Now I really call that caring. I have never had a doctor set time aside to do this.

|  Review  |  show details
by Larry on Sep 28th, 2013

Dr. Faigin has been my GP for a number of years. He has always been very informative, never appears rushed, in-depth knowledge and most important he CARES. I have been in the health care field for many years and I could have chosen many different physicians. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Faigin.

|  My personal Doctor since 1977  |  show details
by Linda Stewart on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Faigin spends time to listen to your health issues and always takes a few minutes to explain your disease or illness and why certain test are necessary.When test results come back he always follows up with a letter detailing your blood work test results and what needs to be done to correct things along with a RX if needed. He is very thorough about explaining any medication he is prescribing. His care for each patient is evident and you know his concern is genuine. Takes excellent care of obstetric patients and thus after he delivered my son 35 years ago I stuck with him. The staff is always friendly and helpful especially his daughter Jennifer. Over the years I can say he has treated me for a variety of illnesses and I trust his wisdom and knowledge.

|  AWESOME DR !  |  show details
by MOHAMED I. on Jan 30th, 2013

Dr. Faigin is great ! I highly recommend him to all my friends and family. He has a proven track record that's made him a sought out doctor in the DFW.