Dr. Al Franco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 7th, 2016
Dr Franco and Staff are WONDERFUL made me feel like family not a patient and Dr Franco is helping me with my auto immune. THANK YOU THANK YOU a BILLION times Hugs love you all Dr Franco is my angel on earth.

March 6th, 2012
The Best Hope, Best Treatment, Best Results
Two and a half years ago, I started seeing Dr. Franco for autoimmune disease which involves hardening of muscle, skin tissue, and Sjogrens. I had to wait two months for my appointment, but I was seen for three hours each day on two subsequent days, and for a minimum of two hours during the following visits. These appointments were thurough and productive. I have found his staff to be friendly and helpful. He listens attentively, and the specific nature of his questions reveals his mastery of his specialty. His assessment of my condition and the diagnosis he made have been proven to be accurate. Because my body was so compromised by the disease, he prescribed a large amount of supplements which enabled my depleted body to fight the disease, along with a single precription medication. If I failed to take any of them, the deficiency was revealed in my bi-monthly blood labs. Other doctors do not treat this disease this way. This the only treatment I have had. My family and I are very satisfied with the successful restoration of my health and the eradication of my symptoms. While not a 'cure' this is a wonderful outcome for a disease I was once told was 'untreatable.' This doctor has genuine compassion for his patients, and celebrates ever increment of recovery with you. I recommend Dr. Franco without reservations.

October 5th, 2010
Extraordinary
I travel from Louisiana to California to see Dr.Franco--it is difficult, but the best medical decision that I ever made in my life. I did not want to take dangerous immunosuppressing drug, but that is all that most rhuematologists know--they usually don't try, and don't listen. Dr. Franco works so very hard to help. I probably won't be cured, but I have a far better life than I did before going to Dr. Franco. His staff is just like him --always kind and compassionate. I have never called with a question or problem that I was not called back, and having been through a medical nightmare, I consider that miraculous in itself. Other doctors and their staffs have made my life harder, but Dr. Franco and his team have helped to make my life softer, and that is a first for me who has sought help for over twenty years.

September 8th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
I personally have had an exceptional experience with Dr. Franco. When I first went to him I couldn't stand longer than 10 minutes at a time. Today I can walk Disneyland all day long. If you want a Doctor who truly cares, one who will give you the time you need to explain details, and one who will truly help your situation without immediately throwing drugs like Enbrel, Remicade, etc then you couldn't find a more capable, caring Doctor.I drive 150 miles to him because he's the best choice for me.

April 21st, 2010
Dr. Franco's idea of helping me with Fibromyalgia was getting me to purchase as many supplements as possible each month. These supplements are not covered by any insurance. One of the supplements caused me more harm. His service did nothing for me except drain my bank account. Also, each visit I had to wait over 2 hours for my appt.

March 28th, 2010
I've Never Had a Better Doctor
The doctor is very through and listened to everything I said. It's easy for me to get an appointment and answers questions over the phone if needed. Everyone is very nice.