A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Moore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Joseph Moore MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Al J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Al Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Al Moore practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.