A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Peters, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Peters DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Albert Peters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ and Asbury, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phillipsburg Endocrinologists.