A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Peters, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Peters DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Peters practice?
- Dr. Albert Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Asbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ.
See Asbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.