A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Al Romero is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Romero, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Romero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Al Lagman Romero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Al L. Romero practice?
- Dr. Al Romero has 14 office locations.
Dr. Al Romero practices Family Medicine near Atascadero, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI and Wixom, MI.
See Atascadero Family Physicians.