A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Al Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Al Uy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Al Uy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Al J. Uy practice?
Dr. Al Uy practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.