A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ababneh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Ababneh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ababneh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ala'Eldin A. Ababneh practice?
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS.
See Saint Joseph Cardiologists.