A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ababneh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ababneh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Ababneh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ala'Eldin Ahmed Ababneh MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ala'Eldin A. Ababneh practice?
- Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Cardiologists.