A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ababneh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Ababneh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ababneh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ala'Eldin A. Ababneh practice?
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians, Saint Joseph Family Physicians, Saint Joseph Internists, and Saint Joseph Cardiologists.