A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ababneh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ababneh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ababneh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ababneh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ala'Eldin Ahmed Ababneh MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ala'Eldin A. Ababneh practice?
- Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ala'Eldin Ababneh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Cardiologists.