by Dolly DePaul on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Frey did a surgery on my daughter, Francesca. I can not express how pleased we are with everything. She was the perfect dr for my daughter. Her bed side manner, demeanor, and personality was extraordinary. Her assnt. Jannine was also top notch. For a first time experience with all this, my daughter could not have had a better fit. Dr Frey knew how nervous she was and just took complete charge and worked her magic, calming Francesca down. Love this lady! The DePaul Family

Jan 2nd, 2011

Dr. Frey was amazing to my son and to my family. She helped us understand my son's surgery. She always showed genuine concern and a willingness to help us understand and be a part of the process. I highly recommend Dr. Frey. We feel so blessed to have found her. My son is now playing basketball and enjoying a normal teenage life. He is feeling confident. It is so heartwarming to see your child feeling happy and excited to be alive. Thank you Dr. Frey!

Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Frey has a great bedside manner and has a way of relating to her patients and putting them at ease. She is a bright and competent surgeon.

Everything a Pediatric Surgeon Should Be...... show details Everything a Pediatric Surgeon Should Be......
by Damien's mom on May 2nd, 2009

Upon meeting Doctor Frey at the consult visit for my 3 1/2 year old son, I was highly impressed, not only by her confidence and sophistication (which every surgeon should exude), but the immediate warmth and ease that can only come from a doctor who really does care about her patients. She took the time to answer all of my questions, without making me feel rushed, and engaged my son in discussion (many docs act like he's not even in the room). Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Frey.

Apr 18th, 2009

We appreciate the personalized attention we receive, rather than feeling like a number or a disease.

Wonderful Lady show details Wonderful Lady
by Mykaila on Oct 10th, 2008

As the mother of 6 children, including two special needs and 4 preemies, I have had a good deal of experience with doctors and even surgeons. This lady is the exception to every negative thing I have ever experienced in the medical community. She is bright, positive, encouraging, energetic, available and PRESENT! A respected surgeon and a trusted friend from the moment that you meet her. Her smile is contagious and I truly believe that her attitude has as much to do with her patients well being as her talents as a surgeon, though from my experience, those are top notch too. You can not go wrong with Dr. Frey. She will lift your spirits,calm your fears, explain your child's problem to you and to your child. This lady is a true gem and a major credit to her profession.